Terms & Conditions
All works found on this website in the Project Gallery and Shop are properties of Prism Craft Designs. Wholesale copying is not appreciated.
If you visit and shop on prismcraft.squarespace.com, you accept the below conditions. Please read them carefully.
Copyright and Ownership
1) All the works found on this website belongs to Goh Daolin (hereby mentioned as "Owner") and should not be copied to another website without due permission.
2) You may however share pictures on this website on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) with credits to Prism Craft Designs or the Owner. Do NOT pass the works found here as your own.
3) Vintage images used are to my best of my knowledge public domain images. However, if you have the rights to these images, please send a query via the contact me button on the top navigation bar and I will attend to it as soon as possible.
Comments and Communications
1) Visitors may comment on the blog and express feedback regarding content and products from or on the website. However, there shall be no obscene, threatening, defamatory, political campaigning, or any other forms of 'spam' that will be allowed.
2) The owner retains rights to edit or remove any part of the website that he deems fit if for the purpose of removing the above said materials. However, we do not take any responsibility from any content posted by you or any third party.
Physical Products Sales
1) The physical products often sold from this website are one-of-a-kind handcrafted products. Therefore, any imperfections are the expected property of the product. The Owner strives to produce the highest quality products as far as possible.
2) Products placed on sales are on an "as is" and "as available" basis unless otherwise stated.
3) As much as reasonably possible, the Owner will strive to maintain consistencies in quality of similar products but however, due to the handmade nature of the product, there will be variations between them.
Digital Content Sales
1) The digital content sold from this site are the work of the Owner. Do NOT copy or share these contents nor provide screening of any of the materials without the permission of the author.
Rights of the Owner/Administrator
1) The Owner or an administrator reserves the rights to amend any part of this website and the Terms and Conditions without prior notificaiton.